C21 for sale.

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
cape man
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: C21 for sale.

Post by cape man »

Hope this works out. I drove 11 hours each way to get Larry's No Excuse from Tom. Depending on where in Wisconsin you're looking at a similar drive and I bet Eric isn't 6.5 miles up an unimproved mountain road!
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I just spoke with Eric and he will respond soon!! Jeff

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

cape man wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:10 am Hope this works out. I drove 11 hours each way to get Larry's No Excuse from Tom. Depending on where in Wisconsin you're looking at a similar drive and I bet Eric isn't 6.5 miles up an unimproved mountain road!
LOL, Tom's place was a challenge in a chevy 2500 van.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Cbuf wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:06 am If it is still available in the spring I'll take it. I would pull the trigger now, but just bought a house to rehab about 50% complete, my garage in full of stuff from the rehab, and winter is setting in. I think this is a great deal.

Where are you located?

cbuf
She is yours come spring. Here is my address 1124 Rainbow Lake Rd. Inman, S.C. 29349
Bring help as I'm not able to load plywood etc.