Free 9.9 hp outboard

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
cape man
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Free 9.9 hp outboard

Post by cape man »

By the way leland...I'm home this weekend and just west of 39 on the Alafia...
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

Matt Gent
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Matt Gent »

9.9 25" high thrust remote....this needs to go on something awesome. I'm picturing a 22x4.5 semi-displacement camp cruiser for river exploration. Cozy cabin for two.

cape man

Post by cape man »

Met Leland and his beautiful young daughter. Motor has a new owner and I got an 18 pack of beer! Love this community!
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

lelandtampa
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by lelandtampa »

I have heard "never meet your heroes" and I think that's probably a pretty good idea, but i think you should go out of your way to meet people you admire. Thanks again Craig. Nice meeting you and letting me ogle your dory collection. This motor is going to go on an old game warden boat from the 1950's my cousin is redoing. It has low freeboard in the back so a 25" transom is easy to do. Image

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

I have meet a number of people from this forum. The ones I have gotten to know personally have al been outstanding and a pure pleasure to know. This is why I say anyone from this forum who make it to my part of the world is someone I want to meet.

cape man

Post by cape man »

Awesome.