Virtual Get Together

Bateau Builders organize and plan their meetings and get-togethers. This is grass roots at its finest, not sanctioned by E-Boat, Inc
Knottybuoyz
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Virtual Get Together

Post by Knottybuoyz »

Hi Folks

Lori and I did a live broadcast on YouTube a couple weeks ago. Had about 6 guests. It was a lot of fun. So I was wondering if there's any of you fella's & gal's that might be interested in doing something similar but just for BBC Builder Forums builders? Just a chance to get to know each other, and see your ugly mugs :lol: and talk about boats. Share some pictures of your projects. Share some secret tips, tricks and advice. The plan would be to record the session so it can be edited and then share it on here via Youtube.

The software I use, Streamyard, has a limit of 10 participants on screen so if you're interested just post here and we'll figure out a date and time to do it. If you want to participate onscreen you'll need a computer with camera and microphone or a smart phone with same. If the interest is high we can do another one.

Here's the link to our live stream two weeks ago. It was just Lori and I as talking heads and taking questions via Youtube and Facebook.

https://youtube.com/live/E-ugYLBoGf0

Anyhow that's about it. Just waiting for the white crap to melt so we can get back to work on our boat.

Cheers!
Yours Aye! Rick
"It's not the boat "you built" until you've sworn at it, bled on it, sweated over it, cried beside it and then threatened to haul the POS outside and burn it!"

fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Virtual Get Together

Post by fallguy1000 »

I'd be game if the time worked. Evenings so I can have a beverage preferred.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

fishgitr
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by fishgitr »

I would be down.

Knottybuoyz
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Knottybuoyz »

Let me know what day/time works we'll see if we can make it happen. I can host 10 guests max..
Yours Aye! Rick
"It's not the boat "you built" until you've sworn at it, bled on it, sweated over it, cried beside it and then threatened to haul the POS outside and burn it!"