Builders Forum

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Builders Forum

Post by TomW1 »

Yea cape man it may only do it every couple of hours but when it does it will does it it will do it for every post when your on. :doh: :lol:
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

TomW1 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:40 am Yea cape man it may only do it every couple of hours but when it does it will does it, it will do it for every post when your on. :doh: :lol:
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

cape man wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:26 am ...or that time!
All three of those on IPv6. Right now some bot in German is pounding the snot out of the front end so it's not a load thing on the server. This is the bizarre thing here. It feels like a load issue but when we are loaded the big carriers work better. When not loaded the big carriers (my testing is pretty exclusive to comcast) seem to lose their brains. Several discord groups are reporting similar issues as the phpbb sites and a number of WordPress folks as well. There are a crap ton of folks saying "it's your host" but some of the problem sites are running on the same hosting providers.

Still looking for answers.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Jaysen thanks for dealing with all of this. Appreciate it. How is work going on the Helms 24? Haven't seen you post anything on it lately. Tom