FS12 Build

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
cottontop
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: FS12 Build

Post by cottontop »

Shine or anyone else. I would like to see the posted pictures, but I can't get them to come up any way I try. John :doh:

Marshall Moser
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Marshall Moser »

can you give me a bill of materials you used on the finishing of this boat? Primer, finish coat, non-skid, etc and volumes? I know you said it was System 3, but I was curious as to how much you used of the green, the white, the primer, etc.

glossieblack
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by glossieblack »

Jaysen,

I'm enjoying your upgrades of the website. Thanks.

A minor glitch I've run into: I can open tech support's tutorial on FS12, but I can't open it via build threads.

I'm enjoying your website upgrades Jaysen. Thanks.

A heads up on FS12 coverage.

I go to build threads and try to open FS12 build, but it doesn't open. However I can open it directly.
Currently building Jacques Mertens ST21 "Skinnydip". Boating adventures: Splash testing and using 'Skinnydip, as a basis of further building refinement; Adams 44’ sailing sloop "Great Sandy" (cruising and maintaining); Iain Oughtred Feather Pram "Mini Dip" (building); Jacques Mertens R13 "Wood Duck" (built and due for maintenance).

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

glossieblack wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:58 am Jaysen,

I'm enjoying your upgrades of the website. Thanks.

A minor glitch I've run into: I can open tech support's tutorial on FS12, but I can't open it via build threads.

I'm enjoying your website upgrades Jaysen. Thanks.

A heads up on FS12 coverage.

I go to build threads and try to open FS12 build, but it doesn't open. However I can open it directly.
I'm able to open it via:
* Click build threads tab
* Click 12 tab
* Click fs12
* Click link to thread
Are you doing something different? Just want to make sure I fix the right thing :)
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.