--------------How to get help on your boat project !!------

Questions about boat repairs with our resins and fiberglass: hull patches, transoms and stringers, foam, rot etc.
tech_support
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

--------------How to get help on your boat project !!------

Post by tech_support »

This section of the forum is for the support of those using our materials to rebuild or repair boats.

To get professional help: We need you to post your project details with pictures. Understanding the project in its entirety is critical for us to give good advice.

Some important info that will help us help you:

boat particulars: LOA, beam, power
measurements: thickness of stringers, transoms, bottom, spacing between stringers, etc...
Pictures: Pictures allows us to see what we are dealing with in terms of damage and also alerts us to other possible problems. Its difficult to over emphasize how important pictures are to good feedback :!:

garym
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: --------------How to get help on your boat project !!------

Post by garym »

Are you guys working this week?

fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by fallguy1000 »

I am pretty sure Jeff is around all the time and it is full time business. Their customer service is exceptional. If you have a problem reaching them; it is very temporary.

The designer does not specify repairs; nor does anyone here. You may get advice, but on something like a glass schedule; that would be harder for a repair.

You can private message me for some advice on a go to location on the web for a glass schedule.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

garym
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by garym »

Thanks - I left them a VM message yesterday, will try again.

piperdown
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by piperdown »

They work full time. The only time they may be delayed is when they are off at a boat show. Otherwise Jeff and Reid respond extremely fast. And, as others have said, their customer service is top notch!
Eric (aka, piperdown)

"Give an Irishman lager for a month and he's a dead man. An Irishman's stomach is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him." --> Mark Twain