dbldipper1 FL12

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Dukydo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: dbldipper1 FL12

Post by Dukydo »

Very very nice job. I have a little envy problem here :D I like the folding seats with the padding. where did you get them? Your little boat will surely turn heads.
Duke

dbldipper1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by dbldipper1 »

Seats were on sale at our new Cabellas, less than 30 apiece.

Arawak
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Arawak »

Wow, I love the way the middle seat opens, and the rod holders inside... I think you've inspired me to do something similar. :idea:

dbldipper1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by dbldipper1 »

Watch the length of your poles. Over 6 1/2' won't break down far enuf in the compartments I made. My "Fishin' Buddy 1200" depth finder fits and my soft side tackle box. I have lockable hasps on each compartment and 3 small padlocks with one key for all of them. It won't keep a serious thief out but no one can snatch and grab and run. I also mounted a U bolt in the center of the rear seat close to the transom for a safety chain/lock for the outboard. The blue on the bottom of the lockers is that rubberized mat that people use in campers to keep the dishes from sliding around. The gray non slip on the floor is tape that is used on decks around swimming pools. If it doesn't hold up I will paint non skid this fall.