My GT23/22 Blog

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Iowa Boy Greg
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Iowa Boy Greg »

Daddy,

Excellent progress. Can you post pics and make/model of trailer? Did you have to modify it much?

I read the thread on your motor bracket. Can't quite picture how you are setting that up.

Keep up the pace, you will be on the water in no time!

Greg
Earth First! We can mine the other planets later.

Daddy
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Daddy »

Hi Gerg, I will takes some pics of the trailer. I am going to change the rear bunks from 4 feet to 8 feet long so just about all of the flattest part of the hull will be supported. I will need to make some mods to the front of the trailer but will wait til the boat is on it to see what needs to be done.
I have posted some new pics of the progress on my blog. Still havent figured out how to reduce them so that I can post them here.
The ob bracket is going to be made of three layers of half inch. Because I am using a small 25hp motor I am making the bracket with a setback of 17 1/2 inches and it will be 24 inches wide and 12 inches high where the motor attachesã€

Daddy

Post by Daddy »

Hey Greg, Ozzy and Gubbs I have posted some new pics on my blog of the cabin, and motor bracket.
Daddy