fl12 build

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
ks8
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *
Location: Now a much longer sail to Tampa Florida! Back to NC, Youngsville FM05tw

Post by ks8 »

Nice! Clean build.... must have been a pleasure to see it float on her lines the first time... :)

topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by topwater »

Thats what its all about.
nice boat,fishing poles and a friend 8)

jgroves
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by jgroves »

Jay,
The boat looks great! I bet it's a blast to take out! Keep the pics coming!!!!
Jeremy

jay808
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by jay808 »

Thank you for your comments. When you build something yourself you really appreciate it more. If i decide to put on a skeg in the future would it be okay to just scuff the graphite bottom with 80 grit and glue it on? Im thinking when its time to touch up the graphite on the bottom ill add the skeg. I also got a tiller extention handle for the motor. I find it a little uncomfortable to steer the motor sitting on the transom seat for long periods of time. Hopefully ill get more pics this weekend this time with some fish :D .

Wood Butcher
New Poster
New Poster

Post by Wood Butcher »

I have mirrors in my house that don't reflect as well as that paint job. :D Excellent work!!

Hope2float
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Hope2float »

I just needed to say that is some outstanding work. That is what is possible when you don't say it is good enough and you put some more time on the finish. Others are admiring the results even if they aren't commenting.

Dave