Topwaters NV23

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
Topwater.2
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Topwaters NV23

Post by Topwater.2 »

Fuzz the boats doing great , not using it much but its holding up good . Might take it north and give it to my son in a couple of years , dont know yet.
Maybe get a bigger cat . Been tied up building my street beast up north a 1966 Belvedere that i blew the engine up in last year.
Building a 522 stroker for it now and will install in June. Trying to relive my youth.

Topwater.2

Post by Topwater.2 »

Just noticed i went from expert builder to frequent poster . The software here is brutal .

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Just fixed it!!! Back to Expert!! Jeff

Topwater.2

Post by Topwater.2 »

Thanks Jeff

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Topwater.2 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am Thanks Jeff
Sort of strange it shows John to have only 14 posts :doh: I think we can blame this on the kid :lol:

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Looks like top water has two accounts. Not sure why. But the new account seems to only have 15 posts.

I’m sure “the kid” is to blame, but not sure why.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Jaysen wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:55 pm Looks like top water has two accounts. Not sure why. But the new account seems to only have 15 posts.

Simple................it is easier to blame you and not have to think about it any more :lol:

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Fuzz wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:03 pm
Jaysen wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:55 pm Looks like top water has two accounts. Not sure why. But the new account seems to only have 15 posts.

Simple................it is easier to blame you and not have to think about it any more :lol:
The boss agrees with you.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Topwater.2

Post by Topwater.2 »

Back in the day when the site software changed over my a main account got locked up
and i had to start a new one . Now i am dating myself with that statement .

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

If you’d like me to revive the old account let me know. I’m pretty sure I can “fix it”.