Guam MM21

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
chicagoross
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Guam MM21

Post by chicagoross »

Nothing photo worthy; cut in some hatches a little fairing, waiting for funding...:)

topwater
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by topwater »

Ross how about a update :!: I see you lurking on the site , hows the boat coming along :?:
Novi 23 finally launched !

chicagoross
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by chicagoross »

No pics, been sick, cutting and fitting the cabin panels but need to move the whole thing out of the carport for the room to glue them up...haven't quite figured out the logistics of where the HMD goes when I move the new hull. It'll happen sometime this year, I haven't forgotten it but lately it's been a couple hours of work on the weekend, a lot of life got in the way. Believe me, I anxious about getting the project finished too!

pee wee
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by pee wee »

Any news on your build? It's an interesting boat, you've made a lot of progress already . . . :?:
Hank

Jmk2000
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Jmk2000 »

Did you ever finish this build? I’m thinking about possibly building on in the next couple of years.