Antique Boat Show

Bateau Builders organize and plan their meetings and get-togethers. This is grass roots at its finest, not sanctioned by E-Boat, Inc
stickystuff
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Antique Boat Show

Post by stickystuff »

Next weekend March 24 to 26 the annual Antique Boat Show In Mt Dora, Fl. will be held. I have been there many times and it is a great event for those who love the looks and rides in an antique boat.It is an awsome site. Mt Dora is an hour or less from Orlando and Just outside of Leesburg to the South East.Well worth the ride if you love the old boats and an awsome flea market for the Boaters. Lots of pretty women also.
Capt. Ken Owens

A little saw dust, a little glue, and a lot of love, and she will float.

jacquesmm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Antique Boat Show

Post by jacquesmm »

I may go.
I believe that Justin Pipkorn showed his VG20 there. It's not an antic boat but we use wood in the construction . . .
If anybody has classic looking boat build from our materials and is willing to bring it, I'll pay the fee.
An LB22 or FL26 would be great.
Jacques Mertens - Designer
http://boatbuildercentral.com

beenagrindin
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Antique Boat Show

Post by beenagrindin »

Went to this show many years ago, great show and many very cool boats. Glad to hear they are still having it. As I recall parking was somewhat challenging? I believe they had some parking up town with a shuttle running to the show area??? It has been a few years and I have slept since then so :doh: