TW28 for Adriatic Sea

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
pee wee
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: TW28 for Adriatic Sea

Post by pee wee »

Wonderful to see your build get to the water!! She looks right at home, ready to provide many years of service. Beautifully done. 8)
Hank

gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by gonandkarl »

Congratulations Dario on the successful launch of your boat. As with all of us it took longer to build as the estimated building time. I thought I would finish my boat in one Year seeing that Salvatore in Australia managed to build his Adelie in one Year. It turned out that I splashed only after 5 Years. Think of it like that. Your son can enjoy the boat at the present age lots more as if you finished it when he still was a toddler. Again congratulations and keep posting with lots of pictures from your trips on the Adriatic sea.
All pictures of Micro Petrel AD14 and FS13 :

http://gallery.bateau2.com/index.php?cat=87433

colinhart
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by colinhart »

Congratulations I am so jealous. I hope to get mine in the water next year. Enjoy cruising in your lovely boat.

OlivierP
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by OlivierP »

Beautiful boat and very impressive project, I can hardly imagine what you have been through. Congratulations and happy sailing !
Built C17 (app.php/gallery/album/262), GF14, Devlin Bella 16. Sails a 30ft Biloup 89 sailboat.

Corto Maltese
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Corto Maltese »

Thank you for your best wishes! It is so optimistic for me to see where these good wishes come from. This forum and Jacque's projects joined us from all the troublesome worlds. We have more in common than the politicians (and the media) try to convince us.
Keep building
Dario