Cannonball's FS18

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
terrulian
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Cannonball's FS18

Post by terrulian »

Holy crap!
Tony

Mikem59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikem59 »

Wow, that's an impressive, a test run on the Guadalupe, I'll be testing mine on a mud flat on Sabine :lol: But, that's a confidence booster for you knowing it can handle that big rock. And, that's a confidence booster knowing how shallow she'll run.

By the way, I was up in San Marcos for a wedding this past weekend, wish I coulda witnessed or seen your boat first hand.

Great job! Now, I'm off to work on mine after dinner.

Noles309
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Noles309 »

Nice! Very cool!
Gary
GF-16 Completed

osotexan
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by osotexan »

That's some Texas cool stuff right there. Great job! The boat looks awesome and I love that permagrin. Hope you bring it down to Port A.

wegcagle
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by wegcagle »

Awesome :!: Congrats and great job. She's skinny for sure 8)

Will

GV15, D4 done! Dreaming about the next one

Cannonball
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cannonball »

Thanks All! Especially you you ole Cracker. Couldn't have done it without all that good boat building wisdom you pour out here for us.

She runs good I tell ya. Just got the new intake in for my jet so I can remove the bars from that one and be able to change to wide open at the coast or barred up for the river. I draw a lot of inspiration from the Towee skiff guys and may do a grab bar off the transom, but I think I'm done building for this year. Time to enjoy. I'll post some pics of her once I get it down to the coast, but probably going to be a few weeks. Hopefully I'll be at the boat show, but too soon to tell.