Boat Builder Central Announcement

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boat Builder Central Announcement

Post by Jeff »

All, just a note to let you know that we are now adding to our inventory on a monthly basis. We are doing our best to acquire the items that our customers and Forum Builders have requested us to maintain at our shop. Recently, we have added Corona Glasskoter Mohair Rollers (AA), Polyester Resin and Gelcoat Products (local Florida customers), Electronic Switch Panels & Bennett Self Leveling Trim Tabs!! We are also trying to acquire a specific type of Sanding Sponge as recommended by AA and a sanding product named Dura-Block as recommended by Eric. We don't yet have the two last items but are working with their supply chains to get a distributorship.

As you have seen earlier in the year, we now sell Awlgrip, Interlux and Pettit Marine Paints. These brands were added to our existing line of high quality EMC and Systems Three paints.

We very much appreciate your input and recommendations and will strive to obtain the products you want and need in the boat building/repairing process. You can tell me here on the Forum, email me at jeff@e-boat.net or just call our back-line at 772.770.9693. Thank you!! Jeff

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Boat Builder Central Announcement

Post by Eric1 »

Very nice! I'll check out those switch panel and Trim Tabs when the time comes. 8)

cape_fisherman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cape_fisherman »

Eric1 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 am Very nice! I'll check out those switch panel and Trim Tabs when the time comes. 8)
Eric, with a boat your size I would not recommend the self leveling tabs. Your boat will benefit from real tabs. Keep up the fine work...

Aripeka Angler
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Aripeka Angler »

Capefish, BBC will be a full service Bennett trim tab dealer.
Richard
Completed boats...XF20 "Red Alert", Aripeka Angler's Strip Canoe, FS18 “Bare Bones”, GF12
Currently building...PY12 Kayak
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. - Loren Eiseley
Bare Bones build thread...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62146

cape_fisherman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cape_fisherman »

Aripeka Angler wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:29 pm Capefish, BBC will be a full service Bennett trim tab dealer.
Good to know