issue ordering supplies on mobile

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
jonnymac
Active Poster
Active Poster

issue ordering supplies on mobile

Post by jonnymac »

this is on iphone se(2020) using safari fully updated.

i tried to order and when i put in my address i accidentally put my old zipcode with my new address. well it gave me the red banner across the top that zip code is invalid for address. great, except the page wouldn’t let me scroll down to fix it, if i pulled down it would snap right back to the top. i had to cancel my order, clear my cache and cookies to get the address mismatch to go away.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: issue ordering supplies on mobile

Post by Jeff »

jonnymac, I apologize you had a problem with the order. Just give us a call at 772.742.8535 and we will take care of your order!! Sorry, Jeff

jonnymac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jonnymac »

Jeff wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:56 am jonnymac, I apologize you had a problem with the order. Just give us a call at 772.742.8535 and we will take care of your order!! Sorry, Jeff
Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate the high level of customer service you provide. I was able to get the supplies ordered, I just wanted to let you know there was a bug that could be worked out, to make someone’s life easier in the future.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Jonnymac, thank you again!!! I will ask Crystal to ha e a look. Would you mind telling me what mobile you were using?? Jeff

jonnymac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jonnymac »

Iphone se 2020 version, safari was browser. everything is up to latest iphone update