C21 for sale.

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: C21 for sale.

Post by fallguy1000 »

The c21 is one of the nicest boats on the forum. It'll go.

Whatever was the story on the hull after the trailer fun?

Do you have any pictures?
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Eric, so sorry for your health!! I agree that surgery would be the last, last resort!! Yes, things have really slowed!! You will get it sold, just will take a little time. Stay in touch!! Jeff

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

fallguy1000 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:29 am The c21 is one of the nicest boats on the forum. It'll go.

Thanks, No pictures, she is just like she was. Sitting in my driveway covered with a tarp to keep the sun off her.
:(

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Eric1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:10 pm
fallguy1000 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:29 am The c21 is one of the nicest boats on the forum. It'll go.

Thanks, No pictures, she is just like she was. Sitting in my driveway covered with a tarp to keep the sun off her.
Eric, unless you object, I’ll add a link to your photo gallery on the original post when I have time this weekend.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Jaysen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:37 pm

Eric, unless you object, I’ll add a link to your photo gallery on the original post when I have time this weekend.
Thank You Jaysen. I certainly don't object.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Eric1 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:13 pm
Jaysen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:37 pm

Thank You Jaysen. I certainly don't object.
Done
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

I just had to try out Jaysen's work and that led to going over Eric's build thread again. That is one fine build! Who ever is the lucky dude that buys it will be getting one well built boat. I am shocked it is not already gone. :doh:

Cbuf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cbuf »

If it is still available in the spring I'll take it. I would pull the trigger now, but just bought a house to rehab about 50% complete, my garage in full of stuff from the rehab, and winter is setting in. I think this is a great deal.

Where are you located?

cbuf
See my LM 18 build here.
viewtopic.php?t=64254
See my LM 18 Questions here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64299&hilit=lm18\
Finished Boat Here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=65173

cape man

Post by cape man »

Spartanburg SC in his profile, but he did move a few years ago...
The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before - Neil Gaiman

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Cbuf wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:06 am If it is still available in the spring I'll take it. I would pull the trigger now, but just bought a house to rehab about 50% complete, my garage in full of stuff from the rehab, and winter is setting in. I think this is a great deal.

Where are you located?

cbuf
Inman. S.C. 29349