C21 for sale.

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

C21 for sale.

Post by Eric1 »

Hello Everyone,

I've had to come to terms with not being able to complete my build. My health has become the issue. I have degenerative disc disease in my spine and Dupuytren's contracture in both hands. Add that to the list of other crap, I just can't finish my boat. Beyond all the supplies to finish her, I have around 3k in the trailer. I'll take 7k for everything. It's been under a tarp in my driveway since I closed the shop. Email..easyeric49@gmail.com or 864-237-4096

=====
Updated for Eric:
Original build thread here.
Original photo gallery here.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: C21 for sale.

Post by Fuzz »

Eric I hate to learn of the heath issues for you. Some one will be getting a heck of a deal on your boat as we all know it has been built right.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Eric sorry to hear of your health issues. You were doing a first-class job on your boat, and someone will get a good deal for themselves. Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Dang. That’s a deal. You might want to list what is/isn’t included so folks can guesstimate finish cost.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

fallguy1000

Post by fallguy1000 »

My back is very poor. I do a set of exercises that helps lots. If I get busy and stop, I pay with pain.

Best of luck. Go spend a few bucks on good pt. And 10 minutes three days a week stretching.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

seaslug

Post by seaslug »

Eric, So sorry to hear of your health issues forcing you to sell the boat. We've all enjoyed following your build. A truly outstanding build, someone will be very lucky acquiring it at such a good price.

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Eric, so sorry to hear about your health. Is there anything a doctor can do to make this less painful for you?? Really sorry to hear you will not be completing the build, great boat!!! Jeff

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Any potential buyers should be pointed to your build thread. That should answer any and all questions about the build quality. I am sure going to miss your sanding pictures :D

fallguy1000

Post by fallguy1000 »

Build thread. Looks like tanks are in, maybe no sole..

viewtopic.php?p=498113&hilit=C21#p498113
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Eric1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by Eric1 »

Jeff wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:01 am Eric, so sorry to hear about your health. Is there anything a doctor can do to make this less painful for you?? Really sorry to hear you will not be completing the build, great boat!!! Jeff
Thanks Jeff. They recommend surgery for my hands but it returns in a couple of years. The back Doctor has me on a nerve pill, it helps some. Next would be epidural shots when the pain gets worse and the last resort is back surgery. Honestly after the mess surgery made of my leg I don't consider it an option. I haven't had any hits on the boat. With our current economy I'm not surprised. I'll keep checking back here from time to time. I still enjoy seeing the builds come together. Peace, Love and Happiness to Everyone.