AD16 Owners near me?

Boats up to 15' for oars, power or sail. Please include the boat type in your question.
gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: AD16 Owners near me?

Post by gonandkarl »

Here is the link of Salvatores thread about building his boat:

viewtopic.php?t=58851
All pictures of Micro Petrel AD14 and FS13 :

http://gallery.bateau2.com/index.php?cat=87433

canoe
New Poster
New Poster

Post by canoe »

gonandkarl wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:39 am Should You not be able to find George or Glen please contact me again. I could send you their email addresses in a personal message.
Hi Karl,

I tried to send them and yourself PMs but I'm not sure if they're going through. They seem to be sitting in my outbox but do not appear in the Sent messages. Do I need to have a certain number of posts to be able to send PMs or something? If you could send their emails to me in a PM that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

PM stay in the outbox until the recipient reads them. Once read the PM is moved to the sent folder.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by gonandkarl »

Hi Alan,
Jaysen explained it well why George or Glen and myself have not answered. We should check the Forum more often. When I was building my AD14 I was everyday in the forum and did not miss one subject about boat building, but once you built your boat priorities tend to alter the frequency of checking into the forum.
Hopefully you are successful in contacting Glen and George
Greetings from Karl

gonandkarl
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by gonandkarl »

Hi Alan,
I forgot to tell you should look at all the images of an AD16 ( Salatores boat ) on his thread Adelie16 from a land down under and there they are on page 29
Greetings Karl