Error messages in Outbox.

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
TKa
New Poster
New Poster

Error messages in Outbox.

Post by TKa »

Hi,

My PM waits in the OUTBOX and I know that it is normal until it is read by the recipient BUT there is error lines at the top of the page :

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 208: Undefined array key -2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 208: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3008)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3008)

It says that I try to modify header information but I am not trying to modify anything. I just click the message which is waiting in the outbox, that's how I get these errors.
It is fine by me but maybe it is something important for the forum management.

TKa

EDIT : I can post my screen shot here, if you want to see how it looks like in real.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Error messages in Outbox.

Post by Jaysen »

Thanks for the info. I don’t need the screen shot. That’s a php internal function conflict. I’ll have to plan some patches. Going to be a couple days before we can get it.

Sorry you all are getting this.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.