Quantum Paint Rebate

See our FAQ and tutorials before posting.
Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quantum Paint Rebate

Post by Reid »

Hey Everyone,

Boat Builder Central recently received news that Quantum Paint is running a Rebate offer starting September 11, 2023 through October 11, 2023. If you purchase $500.00 or more (in a single transaction) of Quantum/EMC products you are eligible for a $100.00 rebate!!!
If you purchase the Quantum products though Boat Builder Central you would then submit your rebate form (we will provide the form once the purchase is complete) directly to Quantum for your $100.00 rebate. Rebate checks will be sent from Quantum within 4-6 weeks of verification.
Just wanted to share this with anyone who was thinking of painting any time soon. Make sure you take advantage!
-Reid
Quantum_Rebate.JPG
Quantum_Rebate.JPG (92.59 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Attachments
Quantum Rebate.pdf
(3.71 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Quantum Paint Rebate

Post by Jaysen »

Dang it! None of my projects are at a point that I’m confident of paint dates. What’s the shelf life in Q/EMC theses days?
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Reid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quantum Paint Rebate

Post by Reid »

Jaysen wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:32 pm Dang it! None of my projects are at a point that I’m confident of paint dates. What’s the shelf life in Q/EMC theses days?
Jaysen,

According to the Quantum 99 Tech Data Sheet there is a 2 year shelf life from the Date of Manufacture (DOM).

-Reid
Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... "How to Build a Boat."
- Steven Wright