Payment page blank

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Stigsdad
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Payment page blank

Post by Stigsdad »

I tried to order some plans last night. Put in my delivery info and clicked on make a payment and all I get is a blank page

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Payment page blank

Post by Jaysen »

Short answer: We don't answer store transaction issues on the forum.

Lag answer: For that one you should call the shop. Different software (same Jaysen supporting it) but the checkout plugin is a third party. Since you are (if i recall) a repeat, they will likely be able to just recover your cart and process the sale in a few minutes. At least I think we still have it set up that way. Stupid upgrades have me uncertain exactly what will and won't work every other day of the week.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.