Another forum thing

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Another forum thing

Post by fallguy1000 »

Lately, I've been getting this now n then.
IMG_0603.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Another forum thing

Post by Jaysen »

Yeah. I have a ticket open with Cloudflare on that. No idea what’s up with it but it’s one of their system certificates.

Also… anyone getting this on a device other than an iPhone?
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Yea, I got it on my laptop but just exited and went back to Bateau with no problem. The problem seems to be in the Cloudflare based system as it cannot handle the volume of data it is expected to handle. Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Thank you for letting me know it’s more than iPhone. What browser version are you using on that system?

It’s not a volume problem. Sites much much much larger than BBC use Cloudflare.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Worked with Cloudflare and have a solution. Short answer is that a backend certificate that was supposed to autorenew didn't (way back in May). Should have that resolved today.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

The certificate has been renewed on the server. Waiting for confirmation that the CDN is seeing the correct certificates.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by TomW1 »

Jaysen wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:42 am Thank you for letting me know it’s more than iPhone. What browser version are you using on that system?

It’s not a volume problem. Sites much much much larger than BBC use Cloudflare.
Which browser version do you want I am using Windows 11.
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978